About KCR Kit Scheme 2022
In the state of Telangana, the government has just started the KCR Kit Scheme. This scheme has been designed to remove complications at the time of pregnancy. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana, K. Chandrashekar Rao. ‘KCR Kit’ scheme has been announced by Chandrashekhar Rao for maternal and child welfare, the benefit of this scheme will be given to pregnant women. The goal of this scheme is to reduce the infant mortality rate in the state.
What is KCR Kit Scheme?
There has been an increase of 22 percent in the cases of delivery in government hospitals in the state of Telangana, for this the credit is being given to a scheme run by the state government. In this scheme a kit is given, after the birth of the child, all the things necessary for its initial care are provided free of cost, according to media reports, the name of this kit is ‘KCR Kit’.
In this, many things are given to the mother for the care of the newborn and better health, such as soap, oil and powder used to bathe the baby, apart from this, a net is also given to protect you from mosquitoes. All the necessary documents and eligibility information have been given to apply so that you can easily apply for this scheme.
What is the objective of KCR Kit Scheme 2022?
The purpose of the Telangana KCR Kit Scheme 2022 is to make the delivery of pregnant women in government hospitals in the state and to reduce the infant mortality rate in the state, for this the government has started the KCR Kit scheme. Delivery has increased, if reports are to be believed, apart from all these things, some toys, napkins, diapers, and two pairs of clothes are also given for the cleanliness of the child.
Not only this, keeping in mind the nutrition of the child, arrangements have been made to give Rs 13,000 (on the birth of a girl) to the woman. It is given in different installments as well as two saris are also given for the mother.
What are the benefits of the KCR KIT Scheme 2022?
The benefit of the Telangana KCR Kit Scheme will be given to all the pregnant women of the state.
- This plan is designed to avoid complications at the time of pregnancy
- Its goal is to reduce infant mortality and encourage institutional delivery.
KCR kit contains 16 essentials for a newborn that is useful for up to three months
- This kit contains soap, baby oil, baby bed, mosquito net, clothes, sari, handbag, towel, napkin, powder, diaper, shampoo, and toys for mother and child. The state government made a provision of Rs 605 crore for the scheme.
- According to the media reports published about this scheme, the women of Telangana start getting the benefits of this scheme (KCR Kit Scheme) from the time of pregnancy.
- Under this scheme, after the pregnant woman registers her name in the hospital, she is given Rs 3,000 as the first installment for the nutrition of the fetus.
- After the delivery, the second installment of Rs 5,000 is sent to the bank account of the woman, after which Rs 2000 is to be given according to the third installment on the first vaccination of the child.
- After this, during the measles vaccine, that is, nine months after the birth of the child, an amount of Rs 3,000 is given as the fourth installment.
List of items in KCR kit?
Below is the list of items given by the Telangana government under the Telangana KCR Kit Scheme 2022 in the state.
- Useful store for mom and baby
- baby oil
- baby bed
- mosquito net
- clothes, handbags
- two sarees for women
- towel and napkin
- powder, soap
- diapers, baby oil
- shampoo, towel
- toys, napkins
Telangana KCR Kit Payment Status
Eligible beneficiaries will get this amount directly in their registered bank accounts. Telangana government provides 12000 rupees and additional 1000 rupees total amount of 13000 rupees to the girl child. Thus, they can check the payment status on their own mobile once the amount is deposited
What is the eligibility of the KCR KIT Scheme 2022?
If you apply for KCR Kit Scheme 2022, then you must have the eligibility given below, only then you can get the benefit of this scheme and become eligible for the scheme.
- The woman applying for the KCR kit scheme should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- This scheme is only for pregnant women/newborn babies
- To take advantage of Telangana KCR Kit Scheme, pregnant women will have to deliver in government hospitals, only then they can get the benefit of this scheme, otherwise, you will not be given the benefit.
- A woman can take the benefit of this scheme up to two children, the benefit of this scheme will not be given if the third child is born.
- To take advantage of the KCR Kit scheme, it is necessary for the woman to have a bank account.
What is the document of the KCR kit scheme?
If you apply for the KCR Kit scheme, then you must have the documents related to the KCR Kit scheme, only then you can apply for this scheme. can easily apply
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- applicant’s ration card
- Bank account details
- applicant’s pan card
- With these documents, you can apply for the scheme
How to register online for KCR Kit Scheme 2022?
Applicant women for KCR Kit Scheme 2022 can register this scheme online, for this the government has given the facility of the official portal, on which you can apply online for this scheme, you have to register online for KCR Kit Scheme 2022. The information is given below step-wise so that you can easily take advantage of this scheme, follow all the steps given below to apply online for the scheme.
- To register online for KCR Kit Scheme 2022, you have to first go to the official portal of KCR Kit, after which the home page of the portal will open in front of you, you will see the home page of the portal like this
- You have to log in to this page after that the user has to enter his name, password, and the captcha code given below
- After which you have to click on the Sign-in button
- It then redirects the online user to the below page
- Click on Mother / Child Registration on the left pane
- Enter Mother ID / Aadhaar ID as shown in the form
- Now you have to click on Verify button and after that click on New Registration given below
- After that, the below registration form opens
- Now you have to fill the information correctly in this like – Aadhar Number, Name, Husband Name, Age, Address, Mobile, Date of Registration, LMP Date, Expected Date of Delivery
- Next, you have to enter/select District, Mandal, Village, Bank Account, Passbook Name, Bank Name, Bank Branch, IFSC Code, Asha Name, Mobile Number, and Community
- Now you have to click on the option of Previous Delivery Details
Gravida, Parity, Abortions, Live, Death, and Obstetric Formula, Date of Delivery, Baby Gender, Enter
- Now you have to click on ANC details
- It then displays the alert box which shows Mother Data with Mother ID Successfully
- Clicking on ANC Details will take you to the below page
- On this page you have to select ANC number, ANC date, ANC place, Doctor name, Blood pressure (mm/Hg), Hemoglobin (g/dl), Blood sugar, Weight (in kg), TT
- After that, you have to select the option High-Risk Identification (Yes/No) then click on the Update button
- Click on date of delivery details
- On this page you have to enter / date of delivery, place of delivery, delivery institution, delivery is done by, doctor name, delivery outcome, mode of delivery, maternal outcome, date of discharge, upload mother and baby images
- After entering you have to click on the update button
Right now you have to enter/select Boy / Girl, Date of Birth, Weight at Birth, Height at Birth, and Child Blood Group under Child Details, then click on Submit Button
- Enter vaccination details like BCG Date, OPV 0 Date, Hep B Date, Dates od OPV1, OPV2, OPV3 Penta1, Penta 2, and Penta 3 Dates to be entered
- On this page, you have to enter IPV1 and IPV2 dates, Khasra date, Vit A date, and JE date
- After this, you have to click on the submit button after which the process of your online application will be completed.
- And you will start getting the benefit of this scheme.