Opening an account in the bank used to be a big task earlier, but it has become quite simple, now you can easily open a savings account in the bank sitting at home, you can do KYC through video calls, apart from online debit card, and checkbook You can also order, if you want, you can also do this work by going to the bank.
At present, so many people are busy, no one has enough time to open a bank account in the bank lines for 2-3 days. Documents are needed, which if you want to open an account in any bank, then you have to get a signature done as testimony from an account holder of the same bank.
India is moving very fast towards digital work so now there is no need to queue in the bank, now everything is online and what has not happened yet will be done in a few days and everything will be done sitting at home on your phone. Or can be accessed from laptop, so every person needs to open an account in the bank, whether he is a normal person or a businessman, almost people need to open an account.
What is Kotak 811?
The full name of this bank is Kotak Mahindra Private Bank (Kotak Mahindra Bank PVT), it is a private sector bank. It was started in February 2003 by its founder Uday Kotak and its headquarter is in Mumbai Maharashtra India Banking on behalf of Kotak Mahindra and Financial related services are provided, in this bank you can open your savings account online sitting at home, you do not need to go to the bank branch and you can open an account in this bank in zero balance.
In Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can open an account from your phone in 5 minutes, after the account is opened, you will also get the facility of debit card account number and netbanking by the bank and can control your account completely from your phone. It is very easy and secure to open an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account Holder gives interest ranging from 5 to 6 percent.
If you want, you can open a current account in Kotak Mahindra Bank, but for this you may need to go to the bank. You can open it from home.
How to open online account in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
It is very easy to open an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank, let us know how to open your account in Mahindra Kotak Bank. By downloading the application of Kotak 811 in your phone, you can open an account by giving some of your personal details, today I will learn to open an account through Kotak Bank’s application.
Documents required for opening an account with 811 Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- ID Proof – (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License)
- Address Proof – (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Electricity Bill)
- Signature Proof – (PAN Card, Driving License, Passport)
Steps to Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
First of all, you have to download and open the Kotak 811 Android application from the Play Store, after opening you will get two options, the first option: Get Started Now which if you do not have an account in Kotak Bank New account If you want to open and opening your account in Kotak Bank for the first time, then you click on the first option, which if you already have an account, then you have to go to the second option: Click Here To Log in if you already have an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank Then you have to click on the second option.
- To open a new account, first option: After clicking on Get Started Now you will be asked some details, after filling your full name, mobile number and email, click on Open Now on your mobile. An OTP will come on the number, enter it and click on Next.
- After that you have to enter your Aadhar number and PAN card number and click on Next, after that you will be asked to fill some personal details, then after clicking on Next you will have to enter Nominee, after that you have to click on Continue. .
- Then you will be asked for KYC, after choosing your time, a person will come to your house from Kotak Bank and your KYC will be done at your home, apart from this, there is also an option of online KYC, you can also choose it by video call. KYC can be done through Which if you want to go to Mahindra Kotak Bank branch for full KYC, then you can choose any branch of Mahindra Kotak Bank and get KYC done by visiting the branch.
- After some time after completing KYC, your savings account will be ready for transaction, after that you can do transactions from this account and deposit money.
- After that you have to choose the password for netbanking, then you will have to create a (M pin), after doing all this your account will have been opened and you will be able to do transactions with this account.