Canara Bank is one of the top National Banks of India. This bank was established in the year 1906 in Karnataka. This bank has been running for so many years and is providing its customers with facilities like loans, transactions, demand draft, etc. It also provides the facilities like net banking and mobile banking.
If you have opened your account in Canara Bank and want to register your mobile number, then it is very important for you to know the right way. Through this article, we will give you all the information about registering a mobile number in Canara Bank.
Canara bank mobile number registration
Follow these steps to register your mobile number with Canara Bank:
- First of all go to your nearest ATM.
- Go to the ATM and swipe the card in the machine. Now choose your language (English or Hindi).
- Now many options will appear on your ATM screen like Service, Statement, Registration, Banking etc.
- From all those options, select the option of ‘Registration’.
- When you click on the registration option, you will be asked for ATM PIN number.
- Now enter your PIN number.
- As soon as you enter the PIN number, you will be asked if you want to do ‘Net Banking’ or ‘Mobile Number Registration’.
- Because you have to register the mobile number, so you click on the option of mobile number registration.
- On clicking on the mobile number registration option, two more options will appear on your screen like ‘New Registration’ and ‘Change Number’.
- Now click on the new registration option. On clicking this option, you will be asked for your 10 digit mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number which you want to register.
- After entering the mobile number you have to click on ‘Yes’ option.
- When you click on Yes, you will have to enter it once again.
- After entering your mobile number for the second time, click on YES.
- After this, your mobile number registration process will be started.