Chief Minister Nari Shakti Yojana
Many schemes are being run by the government to make women self-reliant. Through these schemes, help is provided to rural and urban women. In this sequence, Nari Shakti Yojana is being operated in the state of Bihar. Under this, women who pass the preliminary examination of UPSC are provided one lakh rupees for further preparation. Let us inform that till now this incentive amount was given only to ordinary women, but now Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announced to provide its benefit to the women of backward classes under the Nari Shakti Yojana.
According to media reports, in Bihar, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar under the Nari Shakti Yojana, the benefit of the newly approved ‘Civil Service Protsahan Rashi’ scheme was available to the women of the general category, but now the women of the backward classes also get financial assistance of one lakh rupees. Will give The benefit of the scheme will be available to only those women who have passed the preliminary examination of UPSC.
Eligibility and conditions for getting incentive amount under CM Nari Shakti Yojana (Bihar Nari Shakti Yojana)
• The benefit of Mukhyamantri Nari Shakti Yojana will be provided to the girl child and women only.
• To get the incentive amount under Nari Shakti Yojana, it is mandatory for the beneficiary woman or teenager to be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
• The benefit of Mukhyamantri Nari Shakti Yojana will be given to those women who have passed the preliminary examination of UPSC.
• This scheme has been implemented equally for both rural and urban women.
Documents required for application in Chief Minister Nari Shakti Yojana-
• For the online application under Mukhyamantri Nari Shakti Yojna, women/adolescent girls will need some documents which are as follows.
Domicile certificate of the woman/teenager applying
• Address proof of female/adolescent
• Identity card of the applicant
• Applicant’s Aadhar Card
• First-page copy of passbook for bank account details
• If the woman is from a backward class caste certificate, if applicable
How to apply for getting incentive amount under Chief Minister Nari Shakti Yojana?
Women who have cleared the UPSC Preliminary Examination will be entitled to get an incentive amount under this scheme. For this, women have to apply online. The last date of application in this scheme has been kept as 31 December 2021. If you have also passed the preliminary examination of Central Public Service Commission UPSC, then you can apply online to take advantage of the scheme.
How many women have applied for the scheme so far?
According to media reports, 46 women of the state have so far applied to take advantage of Mukhyamantri Nari Shakti Yojana. Given this information, the Managing Director of Women and Child Development Harjot Kaur Bamhra said that under this scheme, financial assistance of one lakh rupees will be given to those women of general category and backward class, who have passed the preliminary examination of UPSC. He further informed that all the money will be given in one lump sum so that the candidate can prepare for the UPSC main exam.
Special things about Chief Minister Nari Shakti Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Nari Shakti Yojana is a 100% scheme of the Bihar State Government.
- The objective of this scheme is to integrate works related to social empowerment, cultural empowerment, and economic empowerment related to the development of women. In addition, Bihar State Women Information and Resource Center / Gender Resource Center is operating for the collection, collection, publication, and dissemination of information related to women, research, and development-related works.
- Under this scheme, women’s helpline, short-stay home, defense home, working women’s hostel, shishupalana home are operated under social empowerment related to the development of women.
- Under cultural empowerment, women’s cultural fairs are organized and awards are given to self-help groups for innovative work.
- Under economic empowerment, women are encouraged to engage in training and employment or self-employment in employable vocational courses in the service sector.
- To encourage innovative planning for training and job research and new ideas regarding their development and empowerment for the service sector.
- Under this scheme, participation of women is ensured by conducting various programs for the development, cultural empowerment, economic empowerment, and social empowerment of women at the state, district, and block level.
- The utilization certificate along with the expenditure statement received from the office of various organizations/Assistant Director, District Child Protection Unit is made available to the Women Development Corporation.
- Utilization certificate is sent by the Women Development Corporation to the Accountant General through the Director, Directorate of Social Welfare.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, the utility certificate along with the expenditure statement received from the office of the District Child Protection Unit is sent to the Accountant General through the Directorate of Social Welfare.
- At the district level, all the schemes are reviewed and evaluated in monthly review meetings by the Project Manager/District Child Protection Unit/District Officer and in the monthly/quarterly and annual review meetings held at the state level, the Women Development Corporation-Department reviews the schemes. Is performed.
- Public Grievance Redressal Officer at the sub-division level and the level at which the office of the District Public Grievance Redressal Officer is functioning, where complaints and appeals related to various schemes can be filed under this scheme.
- Apart from this, a complaint related to this scheme can be lodged at the district level and at the state level in the office of the Managing Director, Women Development Corporation, and Additional Chief Secretary/Principal Secretary, Social Welfare Department.