PM Kisan FPO Yojana Registration
PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2022 has been started by the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Government of India with the aim of advancing the agriculture sector of the country and making the farmers more financially strong. Under this government scheme, financial assistance amounting to 15 lakh rupees will be provided to the farmers by the FPO (Farmer Producer Organizations) organizations operating in the country. Farmers of the country will get immense benefits from this farmer-friendly scheme, for information, let us tell you that this PM Kisan FPO was launched by the Central Government to advance the agricultural sector. A total provision of Rs 4,496 crore has been made under the scheme.
What does FPO mean? (What is FPO)
Let us first talk about what is the full form of FPO? So for information, let us tell you that here the full form of FPO is “Farmer Producer Organization”, Now let’s talk about the FPO organization, under this, many farmers doing agricultural business or farmers from many villages together form a group of farmers, all these farmers as a producer company under the Companies Act (Act). By getting himself registered, the agricultural producer proceeds with the work. To form an FPO organization and get its benefits, at least 11 farmers have to get organized and get their agriculture company or organization registered.
How to get Rs 15 lakh under PM Kisan FPO Scheme?
Recently launched by the Central Government for the farmer’s section of the country, at least 11 farmers have been organized under the Companies Act (ACT) to get financial assistance of Rs 15 lakh under this PM Kisan FPO Yojana. You have to register yourself as a producer company. After that, the work of this organization (company) will be looked after by the concerned department and if found correct according to the rules, financial assistance of Rs.15 lakh will be provided. For information, let us tell you that the FPO organization will get this amount in three years.
Important conditions you must meet
- Under the scheme, a minimum of 11 farmers will have to organize and form their agriculture company or organization.
- To form an organization in the hilly region, it is necessary to have at least 100 farmers.
- At the same time, in the plains, it is necessary to have a minimum of 300 farmers in the organization.
- Your work will be noticed by the NABARD Consultancy Services organization and on that basis, a rating will be given.
Benefits of PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2022
- The agricultural sector will expand in the country and the economic condition of the farmers will improve.
- The productivity of the farmers will increase.
- By forming groups of small and marginal farmers, they can be given benefits.
- Under the FPO scheme, financial assistance of Rs 15 lakh will be provided by the central government to the farmer producer organizations.
- Another big benefit would be that the farmers would get freedom from middlemen.
- In the FPO system, farmers will be able to get a good rate for their crops.
- It will be very easy for the farmers to buy essential items like fertilizers, seeds, medicines and agricultural equipment.
- The Central Government has started preparations for the formation of 10,000 Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) in the country.
How to apply in PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2022?
Process of Farmer Producer Organization Registration: Interested farmer-beneficiaries of the country who want to submit their application form under this Pradhanmantri Kisan FPO Scheme 2022. They can contact the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Small Farmers Agribusiness Association, or the office of National Cooperative Development Corporation. To form PM Kisan FPO (Farmer Producer Organization), first of all, farmers have to form a group. This Farmer Producer Organization should have at least 11 members. After this you can get your PM Kisan FPO Yojana organization registered under the Companies Act.