What is Amazon Pay Later?
Amazon Pay Later is a feature of Amazon, which gives us the facility of loan. Understand in simple language that if you have liked a product on Amazon, but now you do not have money to buy it, then Amazon gives you money up to some limit in Amazon Pay account so that you can buy that product.
After one month, you must return that money to Amazon on your due date/return date. Amazon does not charge you any interest for this, but there is a penalty charge for returning the money after the due date/payment date. We also get an EMI facility in Amazon Pay Later.
What is Amazon Pay Later eligibility?
Amazon has not yet given the facility of Amazon Pay Later to all Amazon Pay account holders. This feature has just come in the beta version.
If you want to check your Amazon Pay Later facility then you go to your Amazon Pay account and if you see Amazon pay later written at the top then you are eligible otherwise you are not eligible for this facility yet.
How to do Amazon Pay Later registration?
To take the facility of Amazon Pay Later, follow the steps given below one after the other and do Amazon pay later registration. By following these steps, money will come into your Amazon Pay account according to your limit.
Step 1: Sign up for Amazon Pay Later
- First of all, you have to open an Amazon Pay account in your Amazon app.
- Now at the top, you will see the option of Amazon pay later. If Get Start is written below it then you are eligible otherwise you are not eligible for Amazon pay later. So let’s click on Get started.
- Now a new screen will open in front of you. Here you will see all the benefits of Amazon Pay Later. Ongoing down, the option of Sign up in 60 seconds will appear, if you want to activate Amazon Pay Later, click on it.
- After this, you have to complete this process in 3 steps.
Step 2: Get Identity Verified
- In the first step, you have to verify your identity. For this, first, you have to enter your PAN card number in place of Enter your pan and select your date of birth. Then click on Agree & Continue.
- After this, you have to select OTP based option, with this option your KYC will be verified. Now you have to enter your Aadhar card number here and click on Agree & Continue.
- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile number, that OTP has to be entered here and click on Continue.
Step 3: Accepting Term & Condition
- Now you can see that you must have received the message of congratulations and amazon has set your amazon pay later limit. Now you can use this amount of money to buy any product on Amazon and return it after a few days without interest.
- In this, you have to click on Agree & Continue.
Step 4: Setting up auto repayment
Now you have to fill in the details of setup auto repayment in the third option. Here you have to link your bank account or credit card so that Amazon can automatically withdraw your borrowed money from you.
- If you do not want to use the auto re-payment option, then you can also skip it, for this click on the Skip option below.
- To make auto repayment, first, you have to select your bank below. After this, you have to set the repayment mode. In this you will see two options Debit Card and Net Banking, we set up Debit Card here.
- Now you have to enter your account number and verify it. If your account number is verified, then a right mark will appear here and your name will appear at the bottom. If verified, then click on the Continue option.
After auto repayment is successful, you will come to this page, here you will be told how to use amazon pay later.
- Now money will come in your amazon pay later account according to your limit. You can use these pesos to buy any product on amazon and you can return the same to amazon after 1 month or as EMI.
So, friends, this is where this article ends. Today we learned what is Amazon Pay Later? What benefits can we take from this facility? We learned how to check our Amazon Pay Later eligibility. After this, we learned how to do Amazon pays later registration to use Amazon Pay Later.
Hope friends, you have activated your Amazon pay later on this article of ours. Thanks for reading the article here.