What is Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
Today, the declining sex ratio of girls across the country is a matter of concern for the government and society. In view of this problem, the government started Ladli Lakshmi Yojna. The biggest reason for this problem is seeing the increasing negative thinking in the country regarding the birth of a girl child. There was a need for such a plan which would convert this declining sex ratio into positive thinking in society and it is now visible through Ladli Lakshmi Yojna.
In order to bring positive thinking among the public towards girl childbirth, to improve the sex ratio, to improve the educational level and health status of girls, and keeping in mind the cornerstone of their bright future, Ladli with the aim of improving their successful life. Ladli Lakshmi Yojna was implemented.
Under Ek Ladli Laxmi Yojana, all those families of Madhya Pradesh will get those who have registered their names for the benefit of Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Will provide 100000 for one time.
Apart from this, the government will also provide the necessary amount to the family for the education of the girl child. Such a family will be given the amount in installments by the government.
Installment under Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, in the name of the girl child, 6-6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana fund for five consecutive years from the time of registration.
- The total amount of Ladli Laxmi Yojana will be deposited in the name of the girl child.
- Rs.2000 will be given for a girl child taking admission in class 6th, Rs.4000 for taking admission in class 9th, Rs.6000 for taking admission in class 11th.
- Under this scheme, on taking admission in class 12th, Rs.6000 will be done through e-payment.
- The final payment of this scheme is Rs. 1 lakh will be paid on the girl child attaining the age of 21 years and appearing in class 12th examination.
- But the condition will be that the girl child should not be married before the age of 18 years.
These installments are being described here
First Installment: The girl’s family will get the first installment when the girl reaches class 6. At present, the family will get an assistance of Rs 2000 from the Madhya Pradesh government.
Second installment: In this scheme, the second installment will be received when the girl is admitted to class 9. At this time the girl’s family will get an assistance of Rs.4,000.
Third installment: In this scheme, the third installment will be available in class 11th. At this time, the girl’s family will get the assistance of Rs 7,500 from the government.
Fourth Installment: The Government of Madhya Pradesh will provide 200 rupees per month to the girl during the fourth installment. The amount will help the beneficiary girl to get an education after the 12th.
Fifth installment: If a girl is unmarried even at the age of 21, and expresses her desire for higher education, then the government will finally get the help of Rs 1 lakh. This money can be used for higher education.
Benefits of the scheme
- Whose parents are natives of Madhya Pradesh,
- Don’t be an income taxpayer.
- The second episode of the child before the parent application to be accepted by the family planning.
Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- The girl whose parents are natives of Madhya Pradesh.
- No tax of any kind to the government.
- In the case of the second girl child, before applying, the parents have adopted family planning, meaning it should be a part of family planning that we should have only one girl and one boy.
- The first girl child of first delivery, who was born after 1- 4-2008, but it will be mandatory to adopt family planning during the second delivery
- The attendance of the beneficiary in the Anganwadi center should be regular, only then the benefit of this scheme will be available.
- In a family where there is a first child or a girl child, and two twin girls are born on the second delivery, then both the twin girls will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- If your family has adopted an orphan girl, you can still take advantage of the scheme by considering her as the first girl child, but you must have any proof of adoption of that girl child.
- If the parents of the girl child die in an accidental accident, then in this case the application form can be submitted in Ladli Laxmi Yojana even till the age of the
- girl child is five years.
If at the time of first delivery three girls are born to you simultaneously.
Even then you can take benefit of all the three girls under Ladli Laxmi Yojana and can make the life of those three girls successful.
Documents Required for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- To take advantage of this scheme, you must have the original certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant will also have to submit the birth certificate of the child along with his form.
- The applicant will have to give the bank account information and photocopy of the passbook to the applicant along with his application.
Must have Aadhar card.
- The applicant will also have to submit a family planning letter along with his application.
- A passport size photograph must also be attached.
Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- To apply, the applicant has to click on the website given here.
- After clicking on the website, the application form will open in front of you.
- You will have three options to apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- The first option would be the application by Public Service Management.
- The second option would be the application by the general public.
- The third option would be to apply through an Anganwadi worker
- Fill out the application form.
- Through these three applications, you can apply online in Ladli Laxmi Yojana sitting at home, which is very easy.
- For all the documents that have been asked from you, scan them and upload them.
- In this way, your form will be filled out.
Offline Application for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- register for Ladli Laxmi Yojana with the necessary documents directly or through an Anganwadi worker from the project office / public service center or any internet cafe.
- (For case approval, all the documents will have to be tested from the project office. Only after that your case can be approved or rejected.)
- After the acceptance of the case, a certificate of Rs 1,18,000/- will be issued by the government in the name of the girl child.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana List
- Issued by the government to the parents of the child.
- You can check your name from the website by clicking on the link there.
- Is your name on Ladli Laxmi’s list or not?
Certificate of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Under this scheme, the government issues a certificate in the name of the scheme itself. This certificate issued by the government is worth Rs 6000, which the government buys in the name of the registered girl child.