Under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, pucca houses are provided to those people who live in kutcha houses. This facility will be provided free of cost. Under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, free housing facility will also be provided.
What is BIJU PAKKA GHAR YOJANA?
This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha on 21st September 2020. In which housing-related schemes have been implemented. The main objective of this scheme is to provide the facility of pucca houses to the people living in kutcha houses. Provision has been made for the benefits of many housing-related schemes under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana. This has been done especially in rural areas. Which will benefit all the villagers.
Rating of pucca houses by the government
- Foundations, walls, and roofing materials
- The life of the pucca house should be minimum of 30 years.
- Roofing made of Tiles, GCI Sheet, Asbostal Cement Sheet, RBC, RCC Wood, etc.
- Fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement. Concrete, wooden walls, etc.
- Such houses will come under the category of pucca houses.
Rating of kutcha houses by the government
Unbalanced materials (bricks, stones, grass, reeds, soil), etc. Apart from this, in addition to huts and kutcha floors, houses made of huts and kutcha floors will come under the category of kutcha houses. Under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, pucca houses are to be constructed in place of kutcha houses in rural areas of the state.
Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme Implementation
Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Odisha, the first applicants’ houses are checked, after that, the government will distribute money through the applicant’s bank account. This amount will be transferred through RTGS, NEFT, or another electronic mode. 20.000 of the first installment will be transferred to the account to complete the house and IHHL within four months. After this, the second installment amount (10.000) will be given after 6 months.
- After the order to build the house, the government will transfer the first installment of 20,000.
- The second installment will be given at the time of construction of the roof of the house. This installment will be 35.000 for IAP districts and 30,000 for non-IAP districts.
- After this, the third installment will be given on completion of the roof.
- This installment will be 45.000 for IAP districts and 40,000 for non-IAP districts.
- The last installment will be given after the toilet is constructed and the house is completely built. This amount will be Rs 30,000.
- Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 1.30,000 will be transferred by the bank to your account by the government to the beneficiary.
Components of Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme
- Team Work
ELIGIBILITY FOR BIJU PAKKA GHAR YOJANA
- For Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana benefits, you must be a domicile of the state.
- Poor, weak, who are unable to build a house or whose income is less and need a pucca house.
- Whose house is old and dilapidated.
- The house is damaged by natural calamity (flood, tsunami, earthquake, cyclone, fire, storm, communal violence, etc.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Traditional Forest Dwellers, etc.
- People affected by occupational diseases can be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- One who lives in a kutcha house.
- The applicant should not be the owner of any pucca house.
- Aadhar Card
- original certificate
- residence certificate
- Address Proof (Voter-ID, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Residence Proof, Passport), etc.
- identity card
- BPL card
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) card
- passport size photo
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Online Apply
- Online application is available to get the benefit of Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- First of all go to the official website of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, Rural Housing Odisha Portal.
- Here a new interface will open and here the application will appear, click on it.
- Fill in the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After that click on submit.
- Receive your OTP and fill it out.
- You will get registration and password, keep it safe.
- Take a printout of the form and keep it.
- Attach the application form along with the required documents and submit it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR BIJU PAKKA GHAR YOJANA
- The person applying should be a domicile of the state.
- Applicant’s documents must be correct.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it is necessary for the person to be eligible.
- The applicant should be a BPL holder.
- After checking the area, if you feel that you are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme, then only you can take advantage of it.
- The person should not have any other pucca house.
- The person applying must have an EWS card because this scheme is for financially weak people.
What is EWS
EWS card is a kind of facility for financially weak people so that they can take advantage of many government schemes. People who come under the category of EWS card or Economically Weaker Section are financially weak and are mostly beneficiaries of government schemes.
Determinants of EWS Card
- People who are financially weak due to disability
- people who suffer from occupational diseases
- who lack the means of income
- small workers
- BPL cardholder
Objectives of Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme
Home is an important part of life, the main objective of the state government’s Biju Pucca House scheme is to benefit those people whose houses are kutcha and those who are unable to build a pucca house, or who are eligible for this facility or who need a pucca house. the wanted. Through the scheme of Biju Pucca House, the government provides the facility of pucca house to the state by removing kutcha houses from the state. The state government wants to make the state a kutcha house-free state. The state will develop.
Let us tell you that this scheme has been started in the state of Odisha, whose benefit will be available only to the original residents of Odisha state.
BENEFITS OF BIJU PAKKA GHAR YOJANA SCHEME
- By constructing pucca houses, people will get safety, which will reduce the chances of accidents.
- The state will develop and the state will become beautiful.
- There are many housing schemes under the scheme of Bijju Pakka Makaan, from which people can take benefits according to their qualifications.
- Under this scheme, the poor will get free pucca houses and houses.
- This scheme will be only for the poor of the state.
- Many people are getting benefited under this scheme.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List
- In the Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2020, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme rhodisha.gov.in or Rural housing Odisha.
- Here this type of page will open in front of you.
- Enter your registration number here.
- Now click on Search. The beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
- Visit the Biju Pucca Makaan Yojana Official Website.
- Here you will see the option of Username and Password.
- Fill in your username and password in both these options, enter the captcha and submit.
- You can see information related to the scheme or your name in the list.
View Entitlement Card Holder details
- First of all, go to this official website.
- Here you will see this type of interface.
- Now some options will come in front of you, which you submit after filling in the name of your district, panchayat, castle, village, and block.
- After this, the list of your region will open in front of you.
Schemes covered under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
Odisha government is trying to provide pucca house facilities to the poor living in kutcha houses in rural areas.
In this effort of the government, other housing schemes are being operated by the Panchayat and Drinking Water Department.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas (Rural) Scheme
- Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme
- pucca house plan
- Biju pucca house plan
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural)(PMAY-G)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) Under the housing scheme of rural areas, the government provides assistance for the construction of houses in an area of 25 square meters. The persons eligible for this scheme will be living in two or less than two kutcha rooms.
Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 1.30,000 will be given to IAP districts and Rs 1.20,000 to non-IAP districts for housing construction. Apart from this, an amount of 12.000 will be given through MGNREGS for toilets to support the Swachh Bharat Mission.
Pucca Ghar Yojana (PGY-M)
This scheme comes under the scheme of Biju Pucca Makaan which is funded by Mineral Bearing Area Development Corporation (OMBADC) and operated by Panchayat Raj and Drinking Water Department.
Under this scheme, those people get the facility of the pucca house. whose houses are affected by mining? Under this scheme, 691 mining-affected villages of 8 districts have been benefitted by providing pucca houses to the families having kutcha houses.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY)
Under this scheme, registration of workers for building or other construction is done. According to this scheme, workers under RER and CS Act are eligible for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme for a period of at least 1 year. This scheme is funded by Odisha Building and Under Construction Workers Welfare Board (OB & OCWWB).
Biju Pucca House Scheme (BJIU)
The name of this scheme was earlier Mokuda Yojana, after which this scheme was amended to the Biju Pucca House Scheme. Under this scheme, pucca houses are provided. At present, many families have got the benefit of this scheme.
All these schemes are welfare schemes. Under all these schemes, the facility of the pucca house is provided to the poor and needy families.
Requirement of BJIU
For kutcha houses
Odisha is a seaside state where natural conditions like tsunamis, floods, storms, cyclones arise.
In which the poor living in kutcha houses in rural areas are affected the most. Their houses get damaged due to being kutcha houses. Due to this, they do a lot of damage.
Even during the time of Corona, this situation was seen in the form of storm Aman. Due to this, the houses of many people were damaged.
Many houses were also submerged due to that flood.
At this time, due to the financial support given in this scheme, many people have got pucca and safe houses.
For pucca houses
The same pucca houses also sometimes get damaged due to fire or become victims of community violence. And some people are not able to get the house constructed due to being financially weak. These people can get the benefit of this scheme through an EWS card.
Due to these conditions, the state government conceptualized a kutcha house free state. In which Biju Pucca Makaan Yojana was started to provide the facility of pucca houses to the families having kutcha houses free of cost.
Facilities available in Biju Pakka Makaan Yojana
Under this scheme, an amount of 1.30,000 is given to IAP districts in four installments for the construction of pucca houses. Which will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
For non-IAP districts, this amount will be 1.20.000.
This amount will be transferred to your bank account.
Pucca houses will be provided free of cost.
Only the residents of the state will be benefited from this scheme.
Families living in pucca houses will also be able to take advantage of this scheme (subject to certain conditions).
BIJU Pakka Ghar Yojana Helpline
You can get more information related to this scheme through the helpline issued by Biju Pakka Makaan Yojana.
You can get more information by contacting the helpline number-1800-345-6768 or toll-free number 155-237.
You go to the official website (website) of Biju Pucca Makaan Yojana (BJIU) to get online information, there will be an option “Guideline”. On clicking on the guideline, four options will appear
1. Pucca Ghar Scheme
2. Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme
3. Pradhan Mantri Awas (Rural) Yojana
4. Bijju Pucca House Scheme
You have to click on the scheme whose information you want. Now a page will open in which you will get all the information related to the scheme easily.