In order to provide all the land-related information to the citizens of the state by the Government of Maharashtra, the Mahabhulekh online portal has been released which is also known as Maharashtra Land Records. Through Maharashtra Land Records or Mahabhulekh, you can get all the information related to your land through the online portal.
What is Maharashtra Land Records Online?
Maharashtra Land Records is an online portal issued by the Government of Maharashtra, through which the residents of Maharashtra state can get all the land-related information like whose name the land is, land map, and other land-related information.
What is Mahabhulekh 7/12 or Satbara?
Maharashtra government’s 7/12 or Satbara Utara is a very important document that provides complete information about any land such as who is the owner of the land, survey number, date of ownership of the land, and other land-related information. She goes. In this, number 7 indicates form number 7 in which all the details related to the owner of the land are kept. In this, all the information is obtained through the Tehsildar. In this, all the details related to the land, its history, and the details of all the disputes related to it are kept.
How to get your land-related information?
In this, you have been told how you can get 7/12 extract from the Mahabhulekh portal.
- First of all, go to the official website of Mahabhulekh Portal bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in. You will be displayed on a home page like this.
- On Home, you have to choose your respective region. The state of Maharashtra is divided into these 6 regions.
- Select your respective region and click on Go (GO) button.
- Now on the page which will be displayed in front of you, you have to select 7/12.
- After this, you have to select your district, your taluka, and your village.
- After this, you will get the option to choose your land from various options. This option is as follows,
- Survey Number/Group Number
- Letter Survey Number/Group Number
- first name
- last name
- Full Name
- You select the appropriate option. Your mobile number will also be asked for. (It is important to note here that if you have many other names like your name then you have to choose the right option) After that click on search.
- Finally, you will get the option to fill in the captcha code. After entering the correct security code and submitting it, you will get all the information related to your land.
By following these easy steps, you can easily get all the information related to your land sitting at home.
If you want to get 8a-related information, then in the same way by choosing 8a instead of 7/12, you can easily get all the information related to it sitting at home.
What is the need of Mahabhulekh?
Common citizens need information related to land such as whose name the land is, its map, geo-history, and what is the dispute related to it. Earlier, citizens had to make rounds of government departments for these, in which both time and money were wasted, but now this facility has been made available to the citizens by the Maharashtra government through the online medium from the comfort of their homes so that they can easily get all the details related to the land. can see. This will not only facilitate the citizens but will also bring transparency to the working of government departments.
Main Benefits of Maharashtra Land Records Online Mahabhulekh
There are many benefits to the citizens of the Maharashtra government now having land-related records online. With this, they can get all the land-related information sitting at home. Some of its main advantages are as follows.
- Through this, common citizens can now see all the land-related records sitting at home through online mediums.
- Through this record, common citizens do not need to make rounds of government offices, they can easily get all the information related to their land easily.
- This facility saves time, money, and energy for the citizens.
- With this portal, common citizens can spend their remaining time in useful work elsewhere.
- Digital literacy will increase among common citizens through this portal.
- This will not only eliminate the hassle of keeping files in government offices but will also bring transparency to government departments.
- All information related to land is obtained from this portal, in which disputes related to it are also known, so common people can easily find out about land-related disputes.
- Before buying or selling any land, you can find out the real owner of that land, which eliminates the possibility of fraud.
- No person can take possession or claim rights over someone else’s land as the ownership of the land in the online record will be given to the real owner of the land.
Maharashtra Land Records Online Main Purpose
This online portal mainly provides all the land-related information to the citizens. Earlier, for this, they had to make rounds of the concerned government departments, but now they are getting this facility sitting at home. The main objective of this scheme is to make land documents online and make them easy for the public to access. The main objectives of doing it online are as follows.
- The public should have easy access to land-related documents.
- There should be transparency in the working of government departments.
- To increase the quality of work of government departments and to complete more work in working time.
- Saving public time, money, and energy.
- To give easy access to government facilities to the public.
- Promoting digital literacy among the masses.
- Promoting Digital India.
- To make government employees more efficient.
- To curb fraud by making all land-related records online.
- Identifying the real owner of the land online and giving the right to the real owner of the land.
- All land-related information will be available sitting at home with just one click.
- If a person is willing to take a loan, then his land-related information can be verified through the online website.
- Land records of eligible persons will be easily available in various government schemes.
Maharashtra Land Records Online Key Facts
Some important facts related to Maharashtra land records that you need to know.
- This portal has been developed by the Revenue Department of Maharashtra in collaboration with the National Informatics Center (NIC).
- Through this portal, citizens get Jamabandi copy, Bhulekh map, Khasra, Khatauni number, land map, 7/12 Satbara Utara online, and other land-related information.
- In this portal, the state of Maharashtra is divided into 6 zones. These zones are as follows – Amravati, Aurangabad, Pune, Nashik, Konkan, and Nagpur.
Sitting at your home, you can get all the information related to your land and can also take out its printout.
- This portal is only for the citizens of Maharashtra. For other states, individuals can check by visiting the portal of their respective states.
- Before buying or selling land, you can find out the real owner of the land by
- visiting this official website and you can buy or sell the land by being sure.
- Not only would you get all the information related to your land on this portal, but now you can also get your land registered in the official records.
- Now you do not need to wander here and there for any information related to land because now you can easily see all these services sitting at home on your mobile, or computer.
With Maharashtra land records online, the residents of Maharashtra can now get all the land-related information sitting at home on a single click. This is a very important step taken by the Government of Maharashtra for the convenience of the citizens, due to which common citizens are getting all the land-related facilities easily from the comfort of their homes. This will not only bring convenience to the people, but the working style of government departments will improve and with increased transparency, corruption will also be curbed.