Whenever you have any problem from the side of the bank or the employees of the bank do not listen to you, then you can register your complaint in the bank itself at the first level, in which you have to give a complaint letter to the bank in which all your complaints should be written. If none of the solutions are there for you, then you can follow the other method given below.
All Bank Customer Care Online Complaint?
If your problem is not resolved by the above-mentioned method, then you can register your complaint by contacting the customer care of that bank and also you have to take the complaint number from them and this complaint number will always be available to you in future. Keep it safe so that you do not have to repeatedly tell your problem to the bank.
Banking Ombudsman Online Complaint?
Bank Ombudsman has been created by the Reserve Bank of India to solve the problem of all the customers of the bank. In which if the customer of any bank has any problem from the bank side. So he can register his complaint here.
Which will be resolved within 30 to 45 days, let us know below for which reasons you can file your complaint.
Banking Ombudsman can complain about all these problems?
- If you are getting delayed in payment of check draft bills etc. then you can take refuge in the Banking Ombudsman ( Bank Complaint Online )
- You can approach the Banking Ombudsman if the bank does not follow the RBI interest rate guidelines.
- You can now approach the Banking Ombudsman if the bank refuses to accept or delays in accepting the payment of taxes as required by the Reserve Bank/Govt.
- You can also approach the Banking Ombudsman if money is withdrawn from your bank account without informing you
- You can take refuge of the Banking Ombudsman even if your bank account has been closed without informing you
- You can approach the Banking Ombudsman even if you are eligible to take a loan and the bank is refusing to give you the loan and demanding a bribe
- You can approach the Banking Ombudsman even if the bank or subsidiaries do not comply with the instructions of the Reserve Bank on ATM / Debit card operations or Credit card operations
- The Banking Ombudsman also deals with such matters as the Reserve Bank of India keeps in force from time to time.
Banking Lokpal Online Complaint Process?
Follow the steps mentioned below to file a Banking Lokpal Online Complaint and complete the Banking Ombudsman complaint process
In order to file an online complaint with the Banking Ombudsman, you need to do the following:
- The website has to be opened.
- After successfully opening the website, the page shown above will appear in front of you.
- You have to click on File A Complaint here
- After clicking here, another new page will open in front of you.
- First of all, you have to choose the type of complaint here, after that, you have to give all your problem details here.
- After this, you have to fill out the complete form step by step and register your complaint.
- While registering the complaint, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After this, your problem will be resolved within 30 to 45 days.
- After this, you are being asked here that if you have given a complaint in writing to the bank, then do Yes and if you have not given a complaint then proceed to No.
- After filling this form, you have to click on the submit button, on clicking submit, your complaint will go to the Banking Ombudsman and your problem will be resolved.
Banking Lokpal Online Complaint Status Check?
After registering a complaint online with the Banking Ombudsman, you can check the Banking Ombudsman Online Complaint Status, what is the action being taken on your complaint, follow the following procedure to check the status of the complaint.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Banking Ombudsman.
- After opening the website, click on Track Your Complaint, after which another new page will open in front of you.
- Here enter your complaint number and submit it by filling in the captcha code.
- After successful submission, the status of your complaint will be displayed.
- Now you can know here what is the resolution of your complaint by the Banking Ombudsman.
- If you don’t like this solution, you can appeal again