As you all know that old age is very difficult for everyone. There are many such people of the state in whose homes elderly citizens live but no one wants to take care of them and there are many such citizens who leave their elders alone in old age homes, they do not like to be any support to those people . For all these elderly citizens of the state, the Punjab government has started the Punjab Old Age Pension Scheme. The scheme is administered by the Department of Social Security and Women and Child Development. Under the scheme, the government will provide a pension amount of 1500 rupees every month to the elderly women whose age will be more than 58 years and the men whose age is more than 65 years. If you also want to fill the application form of Punjab Vridha Pension Yojana, then for this you have to go to the official website of the scheme and download the application form.
This scheme is very beneficial for the old people of the state. Both elderly women and men can take advantage of this scheme. Elderly citizens will be able to take the things they need from the pension amount received from the scheme. They will not have to depend on anyone else. The application of the scheme can be done by those old citizens who will not have children or who will not have any means of earning. Today we are going to tell you about the information related to the scheme like: benefits and features of Punjab Vridhavastha Pension Yojana, how to apply for Punjab Old Age Pension Scheme 2022, eligibility for the scheme, required documents etc. If you want to know the information, then for this you must read the article written by us till the end.
Punjab Old Age Pension Application 2022
Through the Punjab Old Age Pension Scheme, to provide assistance to the elderly of the state by giving them pension amount. By which they will be able to become self-reliant and will be able to feed themselves. The government continues to issue many schemes for the benefit of the elders of the state. The annual income of the family of an old citizen should not exceed 60 thousand, only then he will be able to apply for it. The pension amount received from the scheme will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary, for this it is very important for the applicant to have his own bank account, which is mandatory to be linked with the Aadhar card.
- State Punjab
- Scheme Punjab Old Age Pension Scheme
- Elderly citizens of the beneficiary state
- Objectives to the economically weaker elderly
- providing financial aid
Category State Government Scheme
- Pension amount Rs 1500 per month
- Official website sswcd.punjab.gov.in
Purpose of Old Age Pension Scheme
The purpose of old age pension scheme is that the state government will financially help all the old women and men citizens in the state because no one wants to take care of them in old age or they are alone and they have no means of earning or such Elderly citizens whom their families throw them out of their homes. In view of this problem, the government has started this scheme to help the elderly. Through which he will not be dependent on others and will be able to live his life well by himself.
Benefits and Features of Punjab Vridhavastha Pension Yojana
- The annual income of the family of the applicant person should be less than 60 thousand rupees.
- Under the scheme, elderly women whose age will be 60 years or more and men whose age will be more than 65 years can apply for this scheme.
- Under the old age pension scheme, the government will provide pension amount of 1500 rupees every month to the old people.
- The pension amount received from the scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account, for this it is very important for the applicant to have his own bank account.
- Applicants who want to take advantage of the scheme can download the application form by visiting the official website of the scheme.
- Apart from this, applicant citizens can fill the application form by going to the district block, tehsil.
Eligibility for Punjab Old Age Pension Scheme
To know the eligibility, read the given points completely.
- Only those who are domicile of Punjab state can take the benefit of Punjab Old Age Pension Scheme.
- Older citizens who are living their life below the poverty line will be considered eligible.
- The applicant must have the necessary documents with the application.
- Elderly citizens of any other state cannot apply for Punjab Old Age Pension Scheme.
- The citizen who is already taking benefit of any scheme will not be eligible for this scheme.
Today we are going to tell you about the documents related to the scheme, through which you will be able to easily apply for the scheme. The required documents are as follows:
- Aadhar Card Domicile Certificate Passport Size Photo
- Registered Mobile Number Bank Passbook Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
- Income Certificate Voter ID Card Ration Card
How to Apply Punjab Old Age Pension Scheme 2022?
- Applicant has to first visit the official website of Punjab Government (sswcd.punjab.gov.in).
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the given option of forms.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, click on the option of Application Form Under Old Age Pension Scheme.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- You download the application form.
- After which you take out its printout.
- Now fill the information asked in the application form and attach the documents asked in the form with it.
- After filling all the information, you should read the form once again, if there is any kind of mistake, then rectify it.
- After this you submit the form to SDPO, SDM office, Anganwadi center, Panchayat, BPDO office.
- After the submission of the form, all your documents will be verified by the official.
- After which you will start getting the benefits of the scheme.