Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2022
Under the Rajasthan scheme, the orphan children of the state or whose parents have died, the arrangements for the upbringing, education, etc. of such orphan children will not be institutionalized. For this, education, food, clothes, and other necessary facilities will be provided by the state in the family environment by making the desired person a caregiver in the family of the acquaintance, the closest relatives of the boys and girls living in the society.
When was the Palanhar scheme started?
Orphan children of the state or children who do not have parents, or whose parents have died. Rajasthan Palanhar Yojna was started on 8 February 2005 by the state government for the fulfillment of education, clothing, food, and other needs of the children.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022
Under Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan 2021, there is a provision to give 500 rupees per month to every child up to the age of 5 years.
When the child takes admission to the school, he will get 1000 rupees every month till he attains the age of 18 years.
This amount is given by the Government of Rajasthan.
In this scheme of the Rajasthan government, an amount of 2000 rupees per year is collected for clothes, sweaters, and other necessary work.
An annual grant is also provided at the rate of per orphan (except for the widow and kin category).
With this Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana of the state government, arrangements for education, food, and clothes will be made by the state government.
Letter children for foster plan
- Children of parents who have been sentenced to death/life imprisonment by judicial process
- Maximum three children of widow mother receiving destitute pension
- Maximum three children of outgoing mother
- child of a remarried widowed mother
- children of parents with AIDS
- child of a parent with leprosy
- child of a disabled parent
- child of divorced/abandoned woman
Eligibility for Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan
Only children who fulfill the eligibility given below can take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant for this scheme should be a native of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the foster family should be up to Rs 1.20 lakh only.
- It is mandatory to send such orphan children to Anganwadi center at the age of 2 years and to school at the age of 6 years.
Amount to be given in Palanhar Yojana
- Under Palanhar Yojna Rajasthan, financial assistance of Rs 500 per month will be provided to all orphans and eligible children till the age of 5 years.
- According to this scheme, a provision has been made to give 1000 rupees per month till the age of 18 years after taking admission in the school.
- 2000 rupees will be provided annually by the state government to the children for their clothes, shoes, etc.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Category Wise Documents Required
- Orphaned children – a copy of death certificate of parents
- Children of parents sentenced to death/life imprisonment – a copy of the sentence
- Three children of the eligible widow of destitute pension – a copy of widow pension payment order
- Remarriage Children of Widow Mother – Copy of Remarriage Certificate
- Children of good IV / AIDS victim mother/father – a copy of ARD diary / green card issued by ART center
- Children of parents suffering from leprosy – a copy of the medical certificate issued by the competent board
- Three children of outgoing mother – certificate of having been related for more than one year
- Children of specially-abled parents/parents – a copy of proof of disability of 40% or more
- Children of Divorced / Abandoned Woman – Copy of Divorced Abandonment Pension Payment Order
Documents Required for Palanhar Scheme
To take advantage of Palanhar Yojana, you must have the documents mentioned below. Only after having these documents, you can apply online to take advantage of this scheme.
- parent’s aadhar card
- child’s aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- identity card
- Bhamashah Card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Certificate of registration of a child in Anganwadi / Certificate of studying in school
How to apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
- To apply for this scheme, you have to first go to the official website of this scheme.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you. Then you have to click on the option to download the form of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana. Then the application form will open in front of you, you have to download this form.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form correctly. For example, the name of the parent, date of birth, etc. will have to be filled in.
- After filling in all the requested information, you will have to attach all your necessary documents with the application form.
- Now residents of urban areas have to submit their application form to the departmental district officer of the city and residents of rural areas have to submit their form to the concerned development officer or by visiting the E-Mitra kiosk center.
- In this way, your Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan (Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana) application will be successful.
How to check the payment status in Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of Palanhar Payment Status in the “Online Application / E-Service” section.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter Academic Year, Bhamashah Number, Application ID, and Captcha Code and click on the “Get Status” button.
- After this, the information about the payment status will open on your computer and mobile screen.