The state government has decided to use the developed portal named ‘Manav Sampada’ (HRMS) in all the departments. Developed by National Informatics Center (NIC), this portal is for Human Resource Management. In this, there is a system of online presentation of leave management, maintenance of service book of personnel, and many other facilities online. The state government has given instructions to make use of all the facilities available by feeding the details of officers and employees of all levels in this portal.
What is Manav Sampada Portal?
National Informatics Center (NIC) has created a portal named Manav Sampada (ehrms.nic.in) for online human resource management of state government employees. In this, many facilities including leave management of all employees to the maintenance of service book will be made online. On this web portal, all the departments will be recorded the details of their personnel and officers. This will make it easier for personnel to keep records. Along with this, the entire management of the officers and employees taking leave will be done from this portal.
Health Department first started the system
In the state, the Medical and Health Department has first fed the data of its doctors, employees, and officers in the Manav Sampada portal. The health department is getting a lot of convenience from this portal. In view of this, the government has implemented this system in the entire state.
Apply For Leave On Portal
In order to understand the online information related to all types of applications on Manav Sampada Portal, we are telling about the education department as an example.
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has started an online HRMS management system with the help of MHRD. With the help of Manav Sampada Portal, now all service books of all government departments will be managed. Applications for all types of leave will be accepted online, and you can take all types of leave online without Prerna App, the process of taking leave online is as follows.
- First of all, go to the website of Manav Sampada Portal ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click on the second option eHRMS Login from the right side.
- Select Directorate of Basic Education in Department / Head Quarter.
- Enter your Human Resource Code in the User ID.
- Enter your password and captcha code and click on submit.
- Now a form will open in front of you, and here you will have to enter an OTP, which will have come to your registered phone number from the portal while logging in.
- Here you click on Online Leave then Apply for Leave.
- Click on Select Reporting Officer.
- Click on Add A Reporting Officer.
- Now a form will open in front of you, in which select Leave in Online Service Select Block Education Officer in Destination.
- Click on the name of the concerned officer in Reporting Officer and save it.
- Now go back to Online Leave and go to Apply Leave
- Select Leave in Leave Type.
- Select Form Date.
- Select To Date.
- Leave Days will come automatically by calculating.
- Write the ground why you want Leave.
- Tell the address to stay in the Address During Leave.
- Now submit and OK
- In this way, your application has been submitted online, the information of which will be received on your mobile.
- Approved or rejected information will also be received on the registered mobile number.