As you all know how important it is to have a caste certificate in today’s time. Because the caste certificate gives proof of your belonging to a particular caste. Through the caste certificate of a person, his caste or class can be ascertained.
Any citizen of the country can apply for this certificate. Special laws have been made in the constitution for the backward caste citizens. You will be able to get these benefits only when you have a valid caste certificate.
In today’s time, in order to improve the poor condition of the backward class people, it is necessary to have a caste certificate to get many benefits like reservation and scholarship in many facilities and schemes issued by the Madhya Pradesh government, due to which many Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes People belonging to the tribal or backward classes will be able to get the benefit of this and their condition will improve.
What is the purpose of making Madhya Pradesh caste certificate
For the generation of caste certificate, the government has issued the facility of online portal for the citizens, through which the interested candidates can apply for the caste certificate by sitting at home. All the candidates can apply for Jati Praman Patra through both online and offline mode. The caste certificate is used by the citizens of the state for the benefit of government schemes, exemption in fees, for making documents and for admission in schools/colleges.
Requirement of caste certificate
- You need a caste certificate most of all to do your caste proof.
- If you want to apply in the schemes run by the Madhya Pradesh government, then you mainly need caste certificate if you are from SC, ST and OBC category.
- You also need caste certificate to get a reservation in a government job or elsewhere.
- You may also need this while enrolling in schools.
Documents required for Madhya Pradesh caste certificate
To get the caste certificate, the candidate should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Age certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Basic address proof
- Income Certificate
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Caste Certificate online
Online Application Process for Madhya Pradesh Caste Certificate
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the Public Service Management Portal for making Madhya Pradesh caste certificate. To apply, candidates have to fill the registration form.
- To apply for Madhya Pradesh caste certificate, first you have to go to the official portal http://mpedistrict.gov.in/.
- Now in the main page, you have to select the Public Service Guarantee Portal
- After that the home page of the website opens in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of the certificate, click on it.
- After that you have to click on the option of View Form.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in the form correctly and carefully.
- After that you will have to upload the scanned photo of the passport and upload other documents as well.
- Now you have to take a printout of the form by clicking on the print option given above.
- After this you have to go to the concerned department and submit the form.