Foods for Weight Loss

Best Foods that will reduce Weight

As we all know that Foods plays an important role in Weight Loss. The Foods which helps in weight loss are known as negative Calorie Foods.

Here are the six foods to lose weight by eating:


Cucumbers contains 16 calories per 100 grams. They are composed mainly of water which is a source of vitamin C and known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-water retention action.


Asparagus have 20 calories per 100 grams. Asparagus contain diuretics that can help eliminate toxins. By eating them, the metabolism is increased. Asparagus are also suitable for pregnant women due to the presence of folate.


Cauliflower contains 25 calories per 100 gm. Cauliflower has always been considered a dietetic food because it is fat-free and high in vitamin C. The best way to eat it is raw or lightly steamed so that it remains crisp, so as to encourage chewing and the sense of satiety.


Celery have 16 calories per 100 g.. 75 percent of a celery stalk is water. The other 25 percent is fiber. Rich in sodium and potassium it is perfect to use in sportsmen’s post-workout juices.


With 18 calories per 100 gm, Tomatoes are Tasty and rich in lycopene. Tomatoes are also good for cooking and according to recent studies, cooked tomatoes have an effect comparable to that of statins in patients with problems of high cholesterol or high blood pressure.


Papaya have 43 calories per 100 gm. It is rich in vitamin C, digestive enzymes and contains cryptoxanthin beta which is an antioxidant that reduces the risk of polyarthritis. Papaya fiber is useful against constipation and keeps cholesterol under control.