The Prime Minister of our country has started a scheme named e-nam registration to solve the problems faced by the farmers of the country regarding their crops. e Nam is also known as National Agricultural Market Scheme. National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) is a pan-India electronic trading portal that is an extension of the existing APMC Mandi to create a unified national market for agriculture-related produce. Through this e-nam portal, farmers of the country can send their crops online from anywhere and can get the payment of the crops sold online in their bank accounts.
e-nam online farmer registration
Small Farmers Agribusiness Association (SFAC) under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, the Government of India is the lead agency for the implementation of e-NAM. National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) is a pan-India electronic trading portal. Which connects the existing APMC mandis with an online network to create a unified national market for agricultural products. Like the people of the country will benefit a lot.
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to sell their crops online, then they can sell online by visiting the e-nam portal the internet sitting at home. Now individual farmers can apply online for farmer registration on e-NAM portal at enam.gov.in.
e-nam three new features launched
This scheme has been started to solve the problems faced by the farmers of the country regarding their crops. On 20th April 2021, 5 years have been completed for the e-NAM portal, on this fifth anniversary, Union Agriculture Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has launched three new facilities for the farmers of the country. Union Agriculture Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has launched the Mandi information page on e-NAM, integration of IMD weather forecast information with e-NAM platform, and a cooperative module for the convenience of farmers under these three facilities.
- Mandi information one-nam- This facility has been started to provide real-time prices to the farmers of the country for the products sold on the e-nam Mandi portal.
- Cooperative Module – Under the cooperative module, farmers can trade their crops near their fields without bringing the cooperative society produce from their warehouses to the APMC.
- Integration of IMD Weather Forecasting Information – Under this facility, the farmers of the country will be provided with the information of e-nam mandis and weather information such as storm, storm information, and minimum temperature information, as well as information about rainfed areas. Will. Through this facility, farmer brothers will be able to help in taking decisions related to their harvesting and field.
e-nam portal success
Under this scheme, so far more than 1.70 crore farmers and 1.63 lakh traders have got themselves registered on the e-NAM registration portal of the country. 1000 mandis were added to e-NAM portal after this scheme, with the help of these mandis, e-NAM portal has been successful.
The farmers of the state who want to sell their crops through an online medium, can upload the crop to sell online on the e-name portal along with all the takers and can sell their crops very easily.
Objectives of the National Agricultural Market
Farmers have problems with selling crops, they produce the crop, but where to sell it is a question in front of them. However, till now the crops of farmers were bought and sold by middlemen. To tackle this problem, the National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) portal has been started by the Central Government. Farmers will be able to register themselves as sellers by filling out the online application form ENAM to sell their agricultural products and get a fair price for their crops. can get. After selling the crop, the money will be directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
Benefits of e-nam registration
- e-NAM portal provides a one-stop service for all APMC-related information and services. This includes provisions for the arrival and prices of produce, buy and sell trade offers, and feedback on trade offers, among other services.
- Through this online portal, farmers of the country can apply online and sell their crops online and get more profit.
- To provide maximum benefits to the farmers of the country through this scheme.
e nam registration The online market platform will facilitate pan-India trade in agricultural commodities by providing better price discovery through a transparent auction process.
- Now they are not dependent on middlemen and artisans. So far, the government has connected 585 mandis of the country under e-NAM.
- Apple, Potato Onion, Green Pea, Mahua Flower, Arhar Whole, Moong Whole, Lentil Whole (Lentil), Urad Whole, Wheat, Maize, Chana Whole, Bajra, Barley, Jowar, Paddy, Castor Beech, Mustard Seed, The pilot trading of soya bean, groundnut, cotton, cumin, red chili, and turmeric has been started on 14th April 2016 in 21 mandis of 8 states.
- Another 02 mandis of Haryana, Ambala, and Shahbad were put on e-NAM on 1st June 2016. On this basis, the first 470 mandis of the country will be integrated with e-NAM by 31 October 2017.
- Real-time information on trade and price
- Transparency in business through better price discovery
- Expanded access to markets across the state
- information about the quality of goods
- transparent e-bidding process
- Direct online payment.
Features of e NAM Portal
- Work between two states has become possible through the e-NAM portal.
- This year 200 mandis will be added by the government in e-NAM and next year 215 more mandis will also be included.
- The implementation of the reward is done by the Small Farmers Agricultural Traders Association.
- Due to the launch of this portal, farmers will no longer have to depend on middlemen and farmers will be able to send their crops directly to the mandis.
- This portal was launched on 14 April 2016. Through which farmers can send their crops to any market in the country.
Documents for e-nam registration (Eligibility)
Only farmer brothers of the country can take advantage of this scheme, and for that necessary documents are needed, whose list is given below-
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to register online on the e-nam portal?
Interested beneficiary farmers of the country who want to register themselves on this online portal, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of this name. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of registration. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- Your registration form will open on this page. You have to fill in all the information asked in this registration like a farmer can select registration type, level name, date of birth, aadhaar number, bank details, etc, and then farmers have to fill out passbook copy or canceled check and scan copy of ID proof also have to be uploaded.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
Farmers will have to take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference. Upon completion of the registration process, farmers can log in to sell their agricultural products in the mandis.
- To log in, you have to go to the home page of the portal, and on this home page, you have to click on the login option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code and click on the login button.
The process to download e name mobile app
- (e nam App Download) First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Now you have to enter e name in the search box.
- After that, you have to click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top result.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button, the e-name app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.