AP JaganAnna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
Under the AP Jagannath Vidya Deewana Yojana, the AP Government (Andra Pradesh Sarkar) will provide 100% fee reimbursement to the poor class students. Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme will enable the students to pursue their education without worrying about the expenses. 3400 crore for the full fee reimbursement scheme for the current financial year.
JaganAnna Vidya Deevena Scheme online application form is available at navasakam.ap.gov.in where people can download and apply for its benefits.
The important features of the 100% Fee Reimbursement Scheme are as follows:-
- Under the Jagan Anna Vidya Dewan Yojana, fees will be reimbursed to students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities, Kapus, Economically Backward Classes, and differently-abled students.
- Any student whose annual family income does not exceed Rs. There are less than 2.5 lakhs eligible under Jaganna Vidya Dewan Yojana.
- Those having 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible.
- There is no income limit for families of sanitation workers and those who are professionally dependent on taxis, autos, and tractors. However, income taxpayers will not be eligible.
- Initially, full fee reimbursement will be given to students pursuing courses like B Tech, B Pharmacy, M Tech, M Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd, and so on.
AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme Online
All the interested ones can download the AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Yojana Online Application Form through the link given below:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/downloads/fee_reimbursement.pdf
AP Jagan Anna Vasati Deewena Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Sarkaar also approves Jagannath Vasati Devena Scheme to help students with allegations of disturbances in their hostels and institutions. Under this scheme, ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students Rs 15,000, and degree students Rs 20,000 every year as their mess charge. The amount will be paid in two installments, one in December and the other in July, and will be credited to the student’s mother’s bank account.
List of courses covered under Jagannath Vidya Deewana
Jagannath Vidya Pravesh Yojana consists of many courses so that all the students from all the fields are included in this scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
incentive to plan
The complete list of incentives to be provided to all the beneficiaries is given below:-Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee for students who are pursuing the following courses-
20,000/- per annum will be given to the students.
Students studying from Welfare Hostel will be exempted from mess charges.
The monetary incentives are as follows-
Rs 15,000 for polytechnic students
10,000 for ITI students
20,000 for graduate degrees and other courses.
Following documents are required if you are applying for this scheme in the Andhra Pradesh region:-
- residential proof
- Aadhar Card
- college admission certificate
- admission fee receipt
- income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- parent’s professional certificate
- non-taxpayer declaration
- Bank account statement